As mentioned in the previous post, today's aces day cum teachers' day celebration cum BeYourselfDay!!! Basically, I enjoyed myself very much. Yup. OH YAR!!! We went to school early in the morning in P.E top with jeans. (Because of that aces day thingy la! Cant possibly wear the white tops and tie to do aces right? Oh anw, white tops and ties are the dress code for our class. ^^)
And while we were starting to get enthu, that si photographer uncle went to stand in front of us, wanting to take pictures! It's not that we're camera shy or whatsoever la, it's just so sudden! And what if he the photos he took were obscene and ugly and shitty and WHAT'S WORST, got POSTED UP. That'll be nightmare man. Imagine seeing yourself in your worst attire jumping in your weirdest position and laughing like some mad woman being hung up in school!
Okay, talking about photos, we've again, flooded almoo's cam. Blame him for having such a powerful cam la. =x At least more than half of my classmates wore the white tops with ties la. We looked SO COOL MAN. But on a
jie high note, I think there's another class havin the same dressings as us - white collared shirt with ties, jeans. Brrrgh.
Oookie, anyway, photos coming up soon!!! Am now dl-ing from almoo. It's kinda slow dont know why but I'm still high and dont know why oh why oh why~~
I'm super tempted to go kbox la. But...